Hello lovely people! A few weeks ago, I wrote all about my updated morning skincare routine! As you know, I am obsessed with skincare. I am constantly trying out new products and always looking for clean skincare! I have combination, acne prone skin. I have continued using Tula products because they are amazing. I have also added a few other products like Caudalie Serum! Here is my updated routine.
Nighttime Skincare Routine
- Tula “The Cult Classic” Cleanser
- Thayers Witch Hazel Toner
- Caudalie Skin Perfecting Serum or Roc Retinol Correxion (Deep Wrinkle Night Cream)
- Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream or Roc Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream
- Tula “Go Away” Acne Spot Treatment (Not on days I use retinol)
- Tula “Dew Your Thing” Oil-Free Gel Cream
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
I have been absolutely loving the Caudalie Skin Perfecting Serum. It’s clean, smells amazing, and it feels great on my skin! With this serum, a little goes a long way. I barely use one pump for my whole face!
While I am obsessed with skincare and the products I’m using, I think it’s important to say that for me, a lot of what my skin looks like is based on what I eat. I notice that when I eat oily food and dairy, my skin breaks out. This is something to think about if you are always getting acne or starting a new journey in skincare!
Let me know if you have any skincare recommendations! I am always interested in trying out new products!